1 .Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Award 2017, the highest civilian award given to overseas Indians and people of Indian origin
2. Outstanding man of the Year 2017 by Indian American Republican Committee, official Republican party committee.
3. Recipient Ellis Island Medal of Honor New York, NY 2008
4. AAPI president’s Award for the Outstanding Services to AAPI 2003,10, 2015
5. Outstanding citizen of the year award for community services, DC by Honorable Indian prime minister Mr. P.V. Narasimha Rao
6. American Association of Physicians of India, The President’s award for outstanding services by US Congress majority leader Mr. Steney Hoyer at Washington, 2010
Public service is the 2nd hobby of Dr Barai and he believes in social responsibility. He has spoken at many Churches, Temples, Senior citizen meetings on health care. He has organized and donated his time/money for health care camps for people without health care insurance. He has organized meetings to raise resources when natural disasters have struck: Asian Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, Earthquake in India, Earthquake in Haiti. He has been very active in promoting India US relations. He has worked with several Indian Ambassadors, Indian Consul Generals in Chicago, and elected US Officials towards this goal. He has accompanied with US elected officials when they visit India and was part of the NRI delegation that accompanied President Clinton during his State visit to India.
In 2014, Dr Bharat Barai was the lead person and President of the Indian American Community Foundation, that organized the legendary reception for Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Madison Square Garden which was attended by several USA Senators and Representatives.
Awards and Honors:
Dr Barai has held many position with several orgs:
He attended the Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business (leadership and management) and has served in executive leadership positions for over 24 years. As an experienced serial entrepreneur, Mr. Park has founded and built many companies over the years and has experience taking private companies public. He brings value to companies by identifying and utilizing leverage, building momentum in their marketplace and positioning the entities to maximize strategic resource and capital channels within the private and public markets.
Mr. Park has closed several multimillion-dollar lines of credit from hedge funds to build many startups, as well as negotiated and completed many strategic partnerships, acquisitions, joint ventures, distribution, licensed and sponsored research agreements.
• Founder and chairman of the Academic Technologies Ventures Inc
Awards and Honors: